VARIETY STORAGE, LLC
30 Kettle River Drive, Glen Carbon, IL, 62034
Purchase and Bidding information:
- Buyers must be at least 18 years old to bid.
- The storage unit must be paid with cash only at the time of sale.
- Buyer is responsible for removing the entire contents of the unit.
- The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus cancelling the auction up until the cash payment is received by the Storage Facility from the Buyer unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the Storage Facility.
- The Storage Facility is not liable for any illegal contents removed from the storage space by the Buyer.
Pick up and Disposal:
- All property secured by winning bids must be removed from the storage unit at the time of purchase.
- You must have a paid invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
- You must present a valid state issued photo ID to the site manager that matches the name on the paid invoice.
- You must remove all contents and “broom sweep” the unit within the required cleanout time.
- A refundable cleaning deposit may also be charged, and the deposit amount may vary by Storage Facility.
- You are not allowed to use the on-site dumpsters.
- Personal items (birth certificates, passports, driver's licenses, photo albums, bank statements, etc.) must be returned to the site manager at the time of removal.
- All contents are sold where is as is.
- No representations are made as to the nature, value or fitness of the contents.
- The Storage Facility reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bid.
- Sale is subject to adjournment.
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned will sell, to satisfy the owner’s lien, at public sale by competitive bidding via https://www.storagetreasures.com/ for the Storage facility located at:
30 Kettle River Drive
Glen Carbon, IL, 62034
The personal goods stored therein by the following may include but are not limited to general household and personal items, furniture, boxes, clothes, and appliances.